The Department of Budget and Management has undertaken a transition to digital release of the department’s action documents through a mechanism called the action document releasing system (ADRS).
The ADRS is expected to cut down unnecessary steps in printing, physical signing and forwarding of documents within the department. It will also ease up the release of printed action documents to authorized department or agency liaison officers.
MANILA — Officially launched for pilot implementation on 01 October, the ADRS, a web-based application which facilitates the issuance of approved DBM action documents in digital format directly to authorized users of recipient agencies, was also introduced to these thirteen other pilot departments or agencies:
● Commission on Audit
● Department of Environment and Natural Resources
● Department of Education
● Department of Finance
● Department of Health
● Department of Information and Communications Technology
● Department of the Interior and Local Government
● Department of National Defense
● Department of Public Works and Highways
● Department of Science and Technology
● Department of Social Welfare and Development
● National Commission for Culture and the Arts
● Presidential Communications Operations Office
These departments, can now download their special allotment release orders (SAROs) and advice of notice of cash allocation issued (ANCAI), including corresponding schedules and attachments through the ADRS.
This digital initiative is being undertaken to ensure the safety of its employees and external clients as the health risks of an extended pandemic remain present.
The full implementation of the ADRS will be realized by the first quarter of 2022. (TRC/Headline PH)